PowerSchool is a secure online grading/attendance program that can be accessed from any computer with internet capabilities. With real-time up-to-date information, parents can access their child's daily attendance, assignment scores, and school bulletin all from a standard web browser. Powerschool can also email parents on a regular schedule to keep them as informed as possible. For access to the login page and documentation please click on the links below.
PowerSchool Information and Resources:
Protocols for Parent Portal Use
- Assignments should be posted as they are givenby all instructors
- Grades must be posted within 2 weeks of when the assignment was due. DO NOT CONTACT THE INSTRUCTOR BEFORE 2 WEEKS to check on a grade for an assignment.
- Refer to S1 or S2 grades for the most accurate reflection of the semester grade to date.
- Ask your son about the grade or assignment before contacting the instructor.
- Check for email updates or updated information in Schoology.