- Complete online application and send a photocopy of both the applicant's birth certificate and immunization record by Friday, November 30, 2012.
- Application Fee is $100.
- Submit all paperwork and application for Extended Time Testing (only if applicable) by Friday, November 30, 2012.
- Take Entrance Exam (HSPT) at DLS or other Catholic school on Saturday, January 12, 2013 (9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.). (Please notify DLS by Monday, December 10, 2012 if applicant will not be testing at DLS.
- Grades Request Form & Confidential Recommendation Form. Please submit these forms to the applicant's current school. They must then be received by De La Salle's Director of Admissions by Friday, February 1, 2013.
- Submit Director of Religious Education Recommendation Form (optional) to Admissions Office by Friday, February 1, 2013.
- Notification letters for incoming freshmen will be mailed Friday, March 15, 2013.
High School Placement Test (HSPT)
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required of all 9th grade applicants. The test is to be taken only once and can be taken at any of the Catholic high schools. There is no need to pre-register for the HSPT. Incoming freshman applicants must have an application on file at De La Salle to take the test at De La Salle.
The test will be held on Saturday, January 12, 2013, from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Parents: Please arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. in front of the school, where you will find an alphabetical list with the applicant's legal name as it appears on his birth certificate.
Students: Students only: Please assemble in the DLS Gym no later than 9:00 a.m. Bring at least two #2 pencils to the test. Calculators are not allowed for this test.
Please note: There will be NO exam day registration.