The De La Salle Parent Association is a group of volunteers who work on behalf of students, faculty and staff. The Parent Association organizes many events throughout the year, including the always-popular crab feed.
In addition to raising funds through events, the Association supports the efforts of faculty and staff in their mission to educate our boys by providing hundreds of hours of volunteer service.
Please check this page often to keep up-to-date with the activities and opportunities available to you, the De La Salle parent.
2013 Crab Feed - SOLD OUT
Date: January 26, 2013
Time: 6:00-11:00 pm
Price: $55 per person
The Crab Feed is one of the biggest social events of the school year and draws both current and alumni families and friends. Hosted by the Parent Association, the menu includes fresh cracked crab, pasta, salad, French bread and dessert. Each person will also receive two drink tickets to enjoy house beverages of wine, beer or soda. On the schedule for the evening is a silent dessert auction, no host bar and DJ with dancing. The crab feed is a great opportunity for you to make new friends and to reconnect with old ones.
Tickets were available online only on November 13 at 10am. Please, no outside alcohol at any school events.
To be placed on the wait list, seating questions and guest names can be directed to Lisa Oswald (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sheila Ogburn (email@example.com).
- Office Help: Assist in mailings, special projects, etc.
- Special Events: Assist in celebrations, student activities, phone notifications, etc.
- Faculty: Assist in a variety of projects (science fair, clubs, theatre) or in the library.
- eScrip: Handling sign-ups and assisting with the program.
- Freshman Class Liturgy and Dinner: (Sophomore parent volunteers) October 14, 2012.
- Sophomore Class Liturgy and Dinner: (Freshman parent volunteers) September 23, 2012.
- Junior Class Unity Mass and Ring Ceremony: (Senior parent volunteers) October 28, 2012.
- Senior Mother/Son Brunch: (Junior parent volunteers) February 10, 2013.
- Crab Feed: January 26, 2013.
- Grad Night: May 19, 2013.
- Athletic Department: Support for various games and events.
- Hospitality: Providing refreshments as requested for various school events such as Back-to-School Night, Open House, etc.