The De La Salle Parent Association is a group of volunteers who work on behalf of students, faculty and staff. The Parent Association organizes many events throughout the year, including the always-popular Crab Feed.
In addition to raising funds through events, the Association supports the efforts of faculty and staff in their mission to educate our boys by providing hundreds of hours of volunteer service.
Please check this page often to keep up-to-date with the activities and opportunities available to you, the De La Salle parent.
2014 Crab Feed
Date: January 25, 2014
Time: 6:00-11:00 pm
Price: $55 per person
The Crab Feed is one of the biggest social events of the school year and draws both current and alumni families and friends. Hosted by the Parent Association, the menu includes fresh cracked crab, pasta, salad, French bread and dessert. Each person will also receive two drink tickets to enjoy house beverages of wine, beer or soda. On the schedule for the evening is a silent dessert auction, no host bar and DJ with dancing. The Crab Feed is a great opportunity for you to make new friends and to reconnect with old ones. Please, no outside alcohol at any school events.
ONLINE TICKET SALES AND WAITING LIST ENTRIES for January 25, 2014, ARE NOW CLOSED. Questions? Please contact Lauren Seeno at email@example.com or (925) 288-8184.
- Office Help: Assist in mailings, special projects, etc.
- Special Events: Assist in celebrations, student activities, phone notifications, etc.
- Faculty: Assist in a variety of projects (science fair, clubs, theatre) or in the library.
- eScrip: Handling sign-ups and assisting with the program.
- Freshman Class Liturgy and Dinner: (Sophomore parent volunteers) October 20, 2013.
- Sophomore Class Liturgy and Dinner: (Freshman parent volunteers) September 22, 2013.
- Junior Class Unity Mass and Ring Ceremony: (Senior parent volunteers) November 24, 2013.
- Senior Mother/Son Brunch: (Junior parent volunteers) March 9, 2014.
- Crab Feed: January 25, 2014.
- Dads and Grads: May 4, 2014.
- End of Year Staff Appreciation Luncheon: May 4, 2014.
- Field Day: May 21, 2014.
- Athletic Department: Support for various games and events.
- Hospitality: Providing refreshments as requested for various school events such as Back-to-School Night, Open House, etc.