Business/Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Your company can enhance its visibility while supporting De La Salle High School’s mission and its students throughout the school year.
Sponsor a De La Salle Signature EventEach year the school hosts a number of events for the greater De La Salle community. Companies can choose among various levels of corporate partnership. Click here for more information about sponsoring our events.
- A Classic Evening (September/October)
- The De La Salle Golf Classic (October)
- A Taste of De La Salle (February)
- SPRING GALA (March/April)
- Brother Maris Golf Tournament (May)
Advertising OpportunitiesThe Spartan tradition of academic and athletic excellence is well-known with a long history of accomplishments for its various programs. There is a bigger picture, however, of what the De La Salle Athletics Program offers to student athletes as part of our overall educational mission in the spirit of our founder, St. John Baptist de La Salle. As an extension of the classroom, our program offers inherent educational components that include life skills—sportsmanship, teamwork, commitment and dedication, hard work, persistence, sacrifice, leadership, healthy competition and how to win or lose with grace and dignity. It teaches young men the importance of brotherhood and love.
De La Salle invites you to advertise your business in its media guides. Your sponsorship will allow us to continue our mission of educating Men of Faith, Integrity, and Scholarship through these organized team sports. Resources generated by these gifts will assist us in covering media guide related expenses while also providing additional resources to enhance our program.
- Football Media Guide – Published in late August/September. Sponsorships must be received by August 1.
- Wrestling Poster - Published in November. Sponsorships must be received by November 1.
- Basketball Media Guide – Published in December. Sponsorships must be received by November 15.
- Soccer Media Guide – Published in December. Sponsorships must be received by November 15.
Companies benefit from association with a local, high profile, prominent non-profit, educational organization.
Benefits of Partnering with De La Salle
Increase company exposure through print media, banner signage and event program acknowledgment within the De La Salle community.
Show support for quality education, while embracing students with varied academic needs and diverse social, cultural and economic backgrounds.
De La Salle events provide excellent opportunities to show customer, client and employee appreciation.
Monetary service and product donations are tax deductible.