The Communications Office at De La Salle High School works closely with students and key stakeholders to best tell the school's stories. From Admissions to Advancement, Academics to Athletics, Student Leadership to Campus Ministry, the office strives to share the many accomplishments and activities of the students, faculty, staff, alumni, and coaches.
Our two biggest publications are with the Spartan Spotlight e-newsletter as well as the Union magazine.
- De La Salle News - A list of the news stories posted to the school's website.
- Spartan Spotlight: Monthly parent e-newsletter, which includes letters from the administration, acknowledgement of the accomplishments of our students, and promotions of the various activities around campus.
- Union: School-wide magazine, which is published in the fall and in the spring.
The Communications Office also works closely with members of Academic Life, Admissions, Athletics, Campus Life, and Student Support Services on their communication campaigns.
We are always interested in news and stories that are of potential interest to the De La Salle community. If you would like to submit a story idea, please email Rich Davi.
Here are some helpful items to include in your correspondence:
- Summary: Include a brief overview of the activity, the people involved, and why you want to share this story (or, put another way, how it is a good example of the DLS mission in action).
- Photos, Graphics/Logos, Videos, etc: Include as many complementary, digital files as you can. Please include the names of the people included
- Contact Information: who can be contacted for more information and what are the e-mail addresses and phone numbers?