The construction of the new Ladouceur Athletic Performance Center (LAPC) will begin in the next few weeks and end by August 2019. The beginning of the construction cycle will affect many of our students and parents, especially as it relates to the traffic flow and parking on campus. The information that follows details how the traffic flow and parking will be impacted on campus over the next six months. These new procedures will be put in place beginning November 12.
Parking Lot Ingress and Egress:
- The Treat Blvd parking lot gate will be an EXIT ONLY gate during the construction of the LAPC. All vehicles MUST enter campus from Winton Drive.
- The traffic flow in the De La Salle parking lot from the corner of Winton Drive and Treat Blvd to the Exit Gate on Treat Blvd will be ONE WAY.
- Please follow the directions of the Faculty/Staff directing the traffic flow in and out of the De La Salle parking lot.
- If your planned route while exiting campus is to go east-bound on Treat Blvd, please exit from the Treat Blvd campus exit when possible.
- Please refer to the CAMPUS MAP for a diagram of the traffic flow.
Parking Spots Displaced
Many of our students who were assigned parking spots that paralleled Treat Boulevard were told at the beginning of the school year that, at some point this winter, their spots would be displaced. Last week, we communicated to those students that some of those spots would be impacted. The students who no longer have spots on campus will be moved to the Church parking lot that is located just east of the football field.
We appreciate your patience as we go through this process. Hopefully the excitement of a new facility for our students will more than make up for any inconvenience!