De La Salle Library
Library Hours During COVID-19 Distance Learning Schedule
- General assistance: Librarians are available by email and will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Zoom Drop-in Office Hours: Monday and Tuesday: 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Click here for the Zoom meeting information)
- Book Pick-up & Drop-off: Wednesday: 3-5 p.m.
***Please email your book requests to a Librarian ahead of time.
Normal Hours (unless otherwise noted)
7:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
About the Library
The De La Salle Library is here to serve the school community by providing support and access to all types of informational material and literacies.
Our library provides a welcoming atmosphere for research, study and learning. Our professional and experienced Librarians work hard to meet all student and faculty needs. The library serves as a meeting place, study space, and access point to traditional and electronic literature and resources. Our library is fully equipped with books, collaborative hubs and comfortable work spaces for individuals and class groups. Flooded with natural light and overlooking the rose garden, the library is central to student life at De La Salle.
- Support the development of life-long learning and critical thinking
- Support of all aspects of De La Salle's educational life
- Support of the interests and needs of our students, teachers, and staff