For the 2021-22 academic year, De La Salle High School will return to full in-person instruction for all students. We are excited to have our students back on campus full time, but we know that it is going to take our entire community - students, parents, faculty, and staff - to make sure it is successful.
De La Salle and Carondelet will continue to adhere to all local, state, and national COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety for the entire De La Salle community. This landing page will house all relevant updates for all COVID-19 related information for the school.
While the summer months have hopefully provided you with opportunities for relaxation and family time, De La Salle has been busy planning for the 2021-22 school year. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) issued guidelines for school reopening. Below are several highlights for how De La Salle intends to open school to assure continued safety of our students, staff, and community members.
While there are many more details that the school will publish in due course, it is our hope that this information will assist you in preparing for a successful fall 2021.
De La Salle COVID-19 Communications Updates
In an effort to keep our community safe and informed, we are sharing the very latest information about how COVID-19 is affecting the De La Salle community. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this challenging time. As the situation progresses, updates will be available here and will be shared via email as well. Should you have specific questions that are not noted below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
De La Salle Resources
Public Health Resources
Links to Additional Information
- CCHS: Safe Schools For All: Updated K-12 Guidance (7/29)
- CCHS: Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sonoma, and the City of Berkeley Recommend Masking Indoors. (7/16)
- CDPH: COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools in California (7/12)
- CDC: Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools (7/9)
- CDC: Schools and Child Care Update (7/6)
- CCHS: Bay Area Health Officers Support Full In-Person School (6/1)
- CCHS: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDPH: Social Distancing (COVID-19)
- CDPH: Fact Page
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC: Hand Washing Instructions
Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs