On-Campus COVID-19 Testing
De La Salle and Carondelet are providing on-campus COVID-19 testing for students and their families, as well as employees and their families. The testing schedule has been extended past the start of the new year until further notice.
Our third-party testing partner is Agile Force who will be partnering with LSA Labs.
- De La Salle will have on-campus testing on Wednesday's, from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in the LAPC Locker Room, for Faculty, Staff, Students, and Families, until further notice.
- On-campus COVID-19 testing is open to all De La Salle, De La Salle Academy, and Carondelet students, employees, and their families.
- Weekly testing is required for unvaccinated and incompletely vaccinated workers per the California Department of Public Health.
- COVID-19 viral testing (PCR) is being performed.
COVID-19 testing is covered and paid for under the federal CARES Act and the vendor will bill your insurance carrier so you will be asked to enter your insurance information in the scheduling portal. You can also be tested even without insurance. IN ANY CASE, THERE WILL BE NO COST TO YOU although you may receive a notice from your insurance carrier after testing.
- Create an account
- Schedule an appointment
- Get tested
- Get results
Below are testing schedules for both De La Salle and Carondelet high schools, a summary of the process, and directions for creating an account and scheduling an appointment.
Overnight Trip Rapid Antigen Testing
Overnight travel for sports, retreats, and other field trips has resumed. To ensure the safety of all, as well as comply with many of the host sites’ COVID-19 policies, every person involved (students, faculty, staff, chaperones), regardless of vaccination status, must complete a COVID-19 test the day prior to the event.
- Antigen testing will be provided at De La Salle the day before the departure date.
- All individuals attending the event must test.
- If you are unable to attend the testing at school, you can get Antigen testing done at an approved lab or a testing center and provide results prior to leaving.
- No at-home test kits will be allowed at this time.
- Parent consent forms will be distributed to all students intending to travel.