De La Salle High School - Graduation 2020
Sunday, August 2, 2020
De La Salle High School Quad | 9:00 AM
(Additional seating will be available in the Hofmann Student Center)
Attention Seniors and Parents of Seniors
The information below was provided to the parents of graduating students by Mr. Aliotti at the mandatory senior parent meeting on Wednesday, January 15, for the 2020 De La Salle Graduation Ceremony.
- Senior/Graduation Activities - 2020 (Downloadable PDF)
- College Scholarship Award Form (Downloadable PDF)
- Baccalaureate Mass/Senior Family Buffet (online registration form only)
- Commencement Exercise ticket information (online registration form only)
- Graduation DVD Information (online registration form only)
Through the Graduation Registration Form (button also at the bottom of this page) you can:
- Reserve your 2020 De La Salle High School Graduation tickets
- Register for the Baccalaureate Mass (May 22 at 6:00 p.m. - Hofmann Student Center)
- Pay for the Senior Family Buffet Dinner (May 22 at 7:15 p.m. - De La Salle Quad)
- Have the option to order and pay for a copy of the 2020 De La Salle Graduation DVD
Please note: With the exception of the College Scholarship Award Form (download, print, and turn in to the Student Services Office), all forms are to be submitted online.
You will need to register and pay for Grad Night separately.
If you have any questions or need additional information regarding De La Salle's graduation process, please contact Mr. Joe Aliotti at email@example.com.
(Registration opened on Wednesday, January 15, 2020)