The first days of the new school year are just weeks away. During these past months, planning and preparing for the 2020-2021 school year has been challenging to say the least, but De La Salle High School will be ready for school to resume as scheduled on Wednesday, August 12.
Virtual Town Hall Meetings
During the summer, De La Salle High School will host Virtual Town Hall Meetings for families in an effort to keep our community up to date with all activities over the summer, as well as answer questions about the 2020-21 school year. The topics for these meetings will include Athletics, Academics, Campus Life and Faith Life, and general school updates.
Town Hall Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, June 16 at 10:30 a.m. - Athletics: Fall Sports Planning, Training, and Summer Camps
- Thursday, June 25 at 10 a.m. - Academics: A Look Back, A Look Ahead
- Wednesday, July 8 at 10:30 a.m. - State of the School
- Thursday, July 23rd at 12 p.m. - Athletics Part 2
- TBA - Engaging Students in Faith Life and Campus Life
Individual registration will be required for each of these Town Hall Meetings. De La Salle will send registration and speaker information to families a week prior to the meeting. Parents will be able to submit questions prior to each meeting and the panel speakers will address as many as possible during each session. The information for the Zoom meeting will be provided as part of your registration confirmation email.
De La Salle entered into the current pandemic prepared for the transition to a “flexible learning plan.” How did the school set itself up for a successful transition? What was learned along the journey? How will the administration, faculty, and staff take what they have learned to further the school’s educational Mission?
Join the members of the De La Salle Athletics staff for a webinar exploring what could lie ahead for fall sports as well as an update on Winter and Spring seasons.
Virtual Town Hall Meeting Archives
Once the Town Hall Meetings are completed, we will provide a link to the webinar below.
- Town Hall Meeting 1 - Athletics (There were technical difficulties at the beginning of the webinar and the first 6 minutes of the webinar did not record. We apologize for the issue.)
- Town Hall Meeting 2 - Academics
- Town Hall Meeting 3 - State of the School
- Town Hall Meeting 4 - Athletics (Part 2)