The Parent Association co-hosts the following Family Class Events with the President's Cabinet and Campus Ministry:
- New Student/Parent Welcome and BBQ (coordinated by Sophomore parent volunteers)
- Sophomore Class Liturgy and Dinner (coordinated by Freshman parent volunteers)
- Junior Mass of Unity (Ring and Gift Ceremony) (coordinated by Senior parent volunteers)
- Senior Mother and Son Liturgy & Brunch (coordinated by Junior parent volunteers)
Parents might also be asked to volunteer at these events for the Academic, Alumni, and Campus Life teams:
- Athletic Department: Support for various games and events.
- Crab Feed: There are so many opportunities the weekend of the Crab Feed, from set-up, to day-of, to clean-up. Please visit our Crab Feed page for more information.
- Dads and Grads: April 7, 2019
- End of Year Staff Appreciation Luncheon: May 3, 2019
- Field Day: May 21, 2019
- Faculty/Staff Luncheons:
- Hospitality: Provide refreshments as requested for various school events such as Back-to-School Night, Open House, etc.
- Instruction: Assist faculty in a variety of projects (Science Fair, clubs, Theatre, etc.) or in the Library.
- P3: Encourage participation in our only Parent Association fundraiser through P3 partners. Click here for more information!
- Senior & Kairos Breakfast: May 20, 2019
- Special Events: Assist in celebrations, student activities, phone notifications, etc.
Please contact our Parent Association Volunteer Coordinator, Wendy Abele, if there's something here that catches your eye or if you have further questions about ways in which you can help.
2018-19 De La Salle Volunteer Coordinator: