How to Create a Yearbook Ad
- Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Enter your school’s order number: 7087.
- Verify that it says "De La Salle High School CONCORD, CA
#7087-2017." Click Continue.
- On the center of the page, click Buy a Yearbook Ad (looks like the image to the left).
- Choose your ad size/type (Click Yearbook Ad Template Configurations for an additional guide to template size options).
- Select your size > click Buy Ad for Student (not Business) and proceed to search for your student’s name. If he isn't listed, you may add him to the list.
- Once you load your cart, click Next (on the right side of the page) to start creating your ad.
- Log in with your credentials or create a new account.
Once logged in, choose a template for your student’s ad. The template will open in the product design area where you can begin creating the ad.
** Auto-save will occur every 5 minutes while you are working. Remember to click SAVE MY WORK often so as not to lose any changes made. You can resume editing at any time.**
- When your ad is complete, click Continue > View Proof > Make sure your ad is EXACTLY how you want it — check spelling, photos, etc.
- If your ad needs further edits, click the orange edit button.
- To proof and checkout later, click Finish Later. You will receive an email that will provide an easy link back to your ad.
- If you are satisfied with your ad, type your initials in the box provided and click Add to Cart.
- You will be given the option to purchase a print copy of the ad; choose whether or not you want to do this > No Thanks OR Yes Add to Cart.
- Review your shopping cart. If you are satisfied and ready to check out, click Checkout.
- Fill in all the requested information > Review Order
- When everything is correct, click Complete Order. You will receive a confirmation email that will include a receipt.