Skip To Main Content


De La Salle High School



header-nav mobile




Chemistry Students

Academic Experience

Our liberal arts college preparatory curriculum is designed to provide a thorough education rooted in the traditions of the Catholic faith. It is supported by the ideals of intellectual excellence, reflection, and personal responsibility. 

Ultimately, our goal is to form young men who think creatively, critically, independently, and collaboratively. Men who strive for academic excellence, and who pursue lifelong learning.


What We Deliver

An Elevated Boys Education

Choir Students at Christmas Concert

Challenging Courses

Students in Chemistry

A Pathway to College

Students fist bumping at graduation

We share a unique symbiotic relationship with our all-female neighbor, Carondelet High School. We are “two campuses, one community.” 

During their freshmen and sophomore years, our students take advantage of a mostly all-male learning environment where they can develop greater confidence, pursue challenging courses and interests, and more freely engage in classroom discussions.

In their junior and senior years, students take co-ed classes. This helps prepare them for the college learning environment, as well as break down any gender misconceptions and build a foundation for the development of realistic, meaningful, and lasting relationships in later life.

We believe in challenging our students. As such, we offer 27 Advanced Placement courses across a wide range of subjects, as well as a number of Honors courses.

These allow our students to explore their interests at a deeper level by exposing them to college-level material.

American colleges and universities often grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on their AP exams.

As a college preparatory school, we invest significant time in creating a school curriculum that sets our students up for success. 

We constantly seek ways to evolve and optimize our courses so that they are not only diverse and challenging but also meet the changing needs of our students and an ever-changing world. 

In the last few years, more than 96% of our students matriculated to college. The remaining 4% either entered the military, took a gap year, completed trade school or law enforcement training, or were undecided at the time of graduation.