We are thrilled that you have chosen to apply to De La Salle on behalf of your son! There are five components to our application process:
1. Fill out and submit the Inquiry Form.
2. Register and complete our Application process by Friday, December 8, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.* This includes submitting the following :
- A recommendation request for your son’s Principal/Counselor, English, and Math teachers
- A request for your son’s Transcript
- Parent and Student Questionnaires
- A photograph of your student
- Optional: a recommendation from a Director of Religious Studies
- Pay our $100 application fee.*
3. Register for and take the High School Placement Test (HSPT, aka Entrance Exam) on January 20, 2024. (Registration for the HSPT is part of the online application process and closes on January 12, 2023).
4. Submit your son’s recommendations by February 2, 2024. You may want to contact your school to follow up if the deadline is approaching and recommendations have not been submitted.
5. Apply for Financial Aid by February 12, 2024.
*Applications submitted after December 8, 2023, will be assessed an additional $25 processing fee ($125 total application fee).
We also highly recommend coming to one of the Admissions Events listed below, although it is not mandatory.