- I - Mandatory Steps
- II - Additional Steps
- III - Letters of Recommendation
- IV - For Students with Special Needs
Please note any relevant deadlines and fees.
Fill out and submit the Admissions Inquiry Form.
Register and complete the online De La Salle Admissions Application.
Complete and submit the priority application by Friday, December 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.*
Students who have special needs, please see this section for additional information.
- Take the High School Placement Test ("HSPT," aka Entrance Exam) on January 8, 2022
*Registration for the HSPT is part of the online application process.
**Registration for the HSPT closes January 4, 2022.
*Application fee is $100.
**Applications submitted after Dec. 15, 2021 will be assessed an additional $50 processing fee ($150 total application fee).
Please note: attendance to these events is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
1. Spartan for a Day: Come spend the morning on campus with our Spartan for a Day program. Instead of offering day-long shadow visits this year, we will be offering an opportunity for 8th-grade students to spend the morning at De La Salle for guided tours, class observations, and Q&A sessions with current students and key leaders. This event will provide the opportunity for prospective students to interact with the De La Salle community in a meaningful way. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today! Register here.
2. Open House: Prospective families are highly encouraged to attend our Open House on October 31, 2021. Guided tours are available from 10 a.m. to Noon, and teachers, coaches, and school leaders will be there to lead workshops and answer questions. RSVP here.
3. Financial Aid Workshops (if applicable): Our Business Office is offering a virtual workshop about the financial aid application. Details here.
4. Submit Financial Aid Application (if applicable): More information about our financial aid application can be found here. Please note that we have extended all of the financial aid for 2021-22.
1. Letters of recommendation: Applicants are required to submit three (3) letters of recommendation. The applicant will need a letter of recommendation from their Principal, English teacher, and math teacher. You will be asked to submit email addresses for Principal and teachers, during the online application process.
2. Director of Religious Education Recommendation (optional): A letter of recommendation from a Director of Religious Education is optional. If you choose to submit a letter of recommendation from a Director of Religious Studies, the request will be made as part of the online application process.
**All letters of recommendation are due by February 4, 2022.
De La Salle Office of Admissions
1130 Winton Drive
Concord, CA 94518
Students with special needs applying to De La Salle must include the following with their application:
1. PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTATION
- Provide a currently active IEP, 504 Plan, or other professional evaluation done within the last three years.
- Submit documentation by December 10, 2021.
2. APPLY FOR EXTENDED TIME ON THE HSPT
- Download, complete, and submit the application for extended testing time by December 10, 2021 (form available within the online application)
- This step needs to be completed even if the student is taking the test at a location other than De La Salle.