At De La Salle, we are grateful for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the young men in our charge. As a Catholic school in the Lasallian tradition, we value quality education, respect for all persons, an inclusive community, and concern for those who are economically distressed. The school’s financial aid program is one way that we live our values. Financial aid is designed to bridge the gap between what a family can afford and the cost of tuition.
Financial Aid Applications for the 2020-21 school year are now available through FACTS
Online applications only.
Please remember that you must re-apply for financial aid each year.
***Financial Aid Applications for the 2020-21 school year are due February 10, 2020.***
Completed applications must include all necessary documentation (i.e. 2019 W2s, Form 1040 Federal Tax Return, etc). If you have any questions please contact Angelica Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathy Resch at email@example.com.
In 2019-20, De La Salle awarded almost $3.7 million to 30% of our student body in the form of financial aid grants. All financial aid at De La Salle is need-based, and any family who feels that they cannot afford the full tuition is encouraged to apply.
**Financial aid for the 2019-2020 academic year is fully distributed**
More information about financial aid can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
- Should I apply for Financial Aid?
- Who Can Apply for Financial Aid?
- What is the most a family can qualify for?
- How can two families with similar incomes have different grants?
- Do you give any academic or athletic scholarships?
- What does financial aid cover?
- Is there a sibling discount?
- What If I have Children at Other Schools That Charge Tuition?
- If parents are separated and filing separately, will both incomes be counted?
- What Allowances are Made if One Parent Cannot Be Located or Refuses to Complete the Application?
- Could a request for aid negatively affect the chances of a student being accepted for admission?
- Do we have to re-apply every year?
- How do we complete the financial aid application? Where can I get Help with the Online Application Process?
- What is the deadline to submit the financial aid application and supporting documentation?
- What if my Taxes Aren't Completed Before the Application Deadline?
- What is the Tuition for the 2019-20 School Year?
- When will I be notified about my grant?
- What if we need more financial aid than was granted?
- If my family has an Unexpected financial emergency, can I apply for Financial Aid after the Deadline?
- Can I still Apply for Financial Aid After the Deadline?
- Will my financial aid status and information remain confidential?