Spartan for a Day
Join the Spartan Brotherhood for a Day!
Registration is currently available
The Spartan for a Day shadow visit program gives future students the opportunity to experience the traditions, students, and faculty that make De La Salle High School a unique academic community.
Shadow visits are for 8th grade male students only and are limited to one visit per student. Due to the high volume in requests, we can only accommodate 10 students per visit day. Visits occur on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Experience a typical day in the life of a Spartan
- Meet teachers and students
- Participate in class
- Enjoy a free lunch
If your son is currently in eighth-grade and wants to register for one of our Spartan for a Day openings, you will need to complete the Admission Inquiry Form, then select the date and time for your shadow visit.
2018-19 Spartan for a Day Schedule
|Monday, Sept. 17 (FULL)||Friday, Oct. 12 (FULL)||Monday, Nov. 5 (FULL)||Friday, Jan. 11 (FULL)|
|Tuesday, Sept. 18 (FULL)||Monday, Oct. 15 (FULL)||Tuesday, Nov. 6 (FULL)||Monday, Jan. 14 (FULL)|
|Monday, Sept. 24 (FULL)||Tuesday, Oct. 23 (FULL)||Tuesday, Nov. 13 (FULL)||Tuesday, Jan. 15 (FULL)|
|Tuesday, Sept. 25 (FULL)||Friday, Oct. 26 (FULL)||Monday, Nov. 19 (FULL)|
|Friday, Sept. 28 (FULL)||Monday, Oct. 29 (FULL)||Tuesday, Nov. 20 (FULL)|
|Tuesday, Oct. 30 (FULL)|
Please look through our Admissions pages for more information on our events, our school, and the various deadlines coming up.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Who Will Show Me Around on "Spartan For A Day?"
- What Should I Wear to "Spartan For a Day?"
- Where Should I Be Dropped Off?
- What Should I Bring?
De La Salle High School, true to its Lasallian tradition, sets forth the following Grooming and Appearance Policy, which is in effect throughout the entire school day, including break and lunch:
- Shirts: All shirts must have a collar and sleeves. Any collared shirt is acceptable. T-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts (with no collared shirt underneath), turtlenecks, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted. Undershirts and T-shirts may not hang lower than the outer, collared shirt or jacket. (Members of athletic teams are permitted to wear their game jerseys on certain days designated by their coaches and with the approval of the Dean of Students.)
- Pants: Casual pants or dress slacks are permitted. Shorts are also permitted, provided they do not extend below the knee. All pants and shorts must have a belt loop, and students must wear a belt. Gym attire, sweat pants, denim or jean pants, and jogging pants are not acceptable.
- Socks and Footwear: Socks and shoes, tennis shoes, or sandals are to be worn at all times. Flip flops are not acceptable footwear. All footwear must have a back strap.