De La Salle is currently accepting transfer applications for the spring of 2024.
There are selective openings in the class of ‘25, ‘26 & ‘27. Availability varies by grade level and all are encouraged to apply. Mid-year transfer applications are due December 1, 2023. Decisions are released to families on December 7, 2023. There is no set deadline for fall transfer applications because decisions are made as space becomes available in each class. However, students who apply before February 16, 2024, will have priority consideration over those who apply later in the year.
September 21, and 26.
October 3, 5, 17, 19, 24, and 26. November 8, 9, 16, 28, and 30.
- Complete our online Application and send a photocopy of both the applicant's birth certificate and immunization record.
- Pay our Application Fee ($100/$125, depending on when you apply). After payment is made you will receive an email from Finalsite that prompts you to submit the following requests and documents:
- Submit your transcripts. High school grades are required of all transfer applicants from 9th grade upward.
- Sign and submit the Parental Release Form to your current school.
- Obtain recommendations from your current Principal/Counselor, and your English and Math teachers.
- Complete the Student and Parent Questionnaires.
For families inquiring about financial aid, please be advised that our incoming freshmen and returning students take precedence regarding the allocation of funds. The financial aid deadline is February 12, 2024.
Decisions are released on a rolling basis because they are tied to availability in each class. However, we will strive to notify all priority applicants (those who apply by February 16, 2024) by March 15, 2024.
Feel free to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 288-8102.
As part of the admissions process, a prospective transfer student to De La Salle should always consider his ability to be eligible for participation in interscholastic sports. While not every transferring student will desire to compete athletically at De La Salle, he should be aware of the rules that govern his eligibility/ineligibility once he enrolls in the school. The North Coast Section (NCS) of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) has a very detailed process for athletic eligibility that every applicant should review prior to making a formal decision about moving to De La Salle: http://www.cifncs.org/. Additional information can be found in the Athletics Section of our website. Please note that the NCS reviews eligibility on a case by case basis. De La Salle’s athletic staff does not have the ability to make decisions on a student’s behalf.