Located in the Hofmann Student Center, the De La Salle Cafeteria is a popular dining spot that features fresh, healthful food choices. Our Cafeteria’s mission is to provide nutritious, delicious, made-from-scratch foods at reasonable prices. We use only fresh vegetables and fresh meats -- no processed foods. Plus, we bake our own cookies, brownies, muffins, and coffee cakes.
We focus on supporting local vendors, and the paper products we use are recycled and biodegradable materials.
The Cafeteria is open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily.
Menus and prices are posted every week; you can read the menu from your device or download and print it for your convenience.
For the convenience of parents and students, meals may be purchased by using a student I.D. card. Funds may be pre-loaded onto the card by going online to the website My School Bucks and following the instructions. We recommend that you sign up with MySchoolBucks once the payment portal opens August 1 to save time once school begins.
De La Salle offers MySchoolBucks®. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
How to Enroll:
- Go to www.MySchoolbucks.com
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- ADD STUDENTS TO YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MY School Bucks from the main menu. There is a listing of the students in your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child's name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
Note: Your child's transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child's name. If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child's name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child's account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit. You will be directed to the My School Bucks website to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using a credit card enter the required information.
MySchoolBucks also provides a mobile app that allows you to add funds to your students account from any smart phone.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly: