Worship & Prayer
School and Class Liturgies
Throughout the year, the De La Salle community gathers for prayer and worship.
These gatherings include all-school Masses, as well as Thanksgiving, Advent and Lenten prayer services. All liturgical celebrations are planned and executed with student involvement.
In addition, Morning Prayer is offered daily in the court at 7:55 a.m. and special Family Masses are scheduled throughout the year. Everyone is encouraged to take an active role in the prayer life of De La Salle.
- August 11, 2019 - New Student/Parent Welcome & BBQ. Click Here To Register
- September 29, 2019 - Sophomore Family Liturgy and Brunch. Click Here To Register
- November 17, 2019 - Junior Class Mass of Unity. Click Here To Register
- March 8, 2020 - Senior Mother/Son Liturgy and Brunch. Click Here To Register
- Friday, May 22, 2020 - Baccalaureate Mass
School Liturgies (2019-20)
- August 15 - Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- August 29 - Mass of the Holy Spirit
- September 19 - International Days for Peace Prayer Service
- November 1 - All Saints Day Prayer Service
- November 21 - Thanksgiving Prayer Service
- December 12 - Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- February 26 - Ash Wednesday Prayer Service
- March 19 - Reconciliation Service
- April 7 - Lenten Prayer Service
- April 30 - Mass of the Feast of St. De La Salle
DLS/CHS Moms in Prayer
What if you could change the world – not just for today but also for generations to come? Moms In Prayer (MIP) is a program where moms come together to pray, specifically and scripturally, for the lives of our children, the schools, and our Spartan and Cougar communities.
We have a group exclusive to De La Salle and Carondelet moms that meets weekly at St. John Vianney Catholic Church in Walnut Creek. Please join us for this powerful time of prayer and fellowship, on Tuesdays from 1-2:30 p.m. We meet when school is in session, and do NOT meet on holidays, extended breaks, teacher work days, etc. We meet in the Mullens Commons on the lower east side of the building. (See directions below.)
We also have evening meetings for those who cannot attend during the day.
Please contact Spartan mom, Teresa Drake for more details: TeresaDrake7@gmail.com
Confidentiality is our watchword: “What’s prayed here stays here.”