De La Salle High School, in conjunction with College Board, offers Advanced Placement ( AP) programs that present college-level curricula and examinations to high school students. American colleges and universities often grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on the examinations.
If your son is taking an AP class, it is expected that he sign up for the AP test, which will take place in the first two weeks in May. You will need to pay for each individual test your son will take. Your son will also need to register for their AP classroom with their teacher. Please note while signing up whether or not your son is taking Physics 1 or Physics C also Calculus AB or Calculus BC.
All payments are due by October 2, 2020
Important: If you have not paid by October 2, 2020, a test will not be ordered for you.
Payment for the test can be cash, check, or credit card.
NOTE: If paying by cash or check, you must register online and return a copy of your confirmation
along with the money into the De La Salle Main Office.
- Refunds may be granted as long as you request via email or in writing to Sean Bristol by
November 1, 2020.
- Any request past that date can not be granted due to the fact that the AP tests will have been ordered by then.
- If you are requesting accommodations, please contact Mr. Bristol or your personal counselor ASAP.
The cost for the AP tests covers the following:
- The AP test, which is offered by College Board
- Proctors for the test
- Alternate location for tests
If you have any questions, please contact Sean Bristol by email at email@example.com.