De La Salle High School, in conjunction with College Board, offers Advanced Placement ( AP) programs that present college-level curricula and examinations to high school students. American colleges and universities often grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on the examinations.
If your son is taking an AP class, he is expected to sign up for the AP test, which will take place in the first two weeks of May. Your son will need to register for their AP Classroom with their teacher and you will need to pay for each individual test your son will take. Please note while signing up whether or not your son is taking Physics 1 or Physics C and Calculus AB or Calculus BC.
2022-23 De La Salle AP Testing Schedule
The 2023 AP Exams will be administered during the first two weeks of May 2023, with late testing occurring during the 3rd week of May. A detailed exam calendar can be found on the College Board website.
You can follow this link to review De La Salle's complete exam schedule and locations of tests. Testing dates and locations will also be shared via email and Schoology.
***Please Note: Testing locations are subject to change. Check-in prior to your test date.
AP Testing registration for the 2022-23 school year closed on October 28th
- Refunds may be granted as long as you request via email or in writing to either Mr. Jon Norfolk or Mr. Sean Bristol by November 1, 2022.
- If you drop an AP class, it is your responsibility to request a refund by November 1st, or you will be charged for your test.
- Any request past that date can not be granted due to the fact that the AP tests will have been ordered by then.
- If you are registering for a test for a class that we do not offer, a $75 additional fee will be included to cover proctoring fees.
- If you are requesting accommodations, please contact Mr. Bristol (email@example.com) or your personal counselor ASAP.
The cost for the AP tests covers the following:
- The AP test, which is offered by College Board
- Proctors for the test
- Alternate location for tests
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Jon Norfolk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Sean Bristol (email@example.com) by email.