Course Registration for 2023-24 Academic Year
Course Registration for the upcoming school year will take place throughout the month of February. All of the information students will need to complete the registration process for the 2023-24 school year can be found on this webpage.
Please feel free to reach out to our School and College Counselors with questions.
Presentations in Classrooms
- January 17-18: junior Religion classes
- January 19-20: sophomore English classes
- January 23: freshman World History classes
Informal Registration Advising & Fair
- January 23-26: Inner Court
- January 27: Registration Fair during community time
Registration In Person with academic advisors
- January 31-February 3: freshmen
- February 7-10: sophomores
- February 13-16: juniors
Please see the Registration Calendar for presentation and registration dates.
Please complete the following prior to registering for your classes
- Review the Course Catalog. Look at our online catalog for detailed descriptions of course offerings as well as very important grade requirements needed for classes. You can also review the pre-requisities and expectations for the AP/Honors courses.
- Fill out the Course Registration Worksheet you received during January presentation days. A duplicate was also emailed to you and your parents during the first week of presentations. Get your current teachers signatures where indicated on the form (have the transcript with the worksheet so teachers can see previous grades). There are links to the worksheets for each class below. If you don't meet the requirements for a class, you will need to submit an Appeal Form.
Important Note: All advanced and AP classes you select will be verified with grades to confirm you meet the pre-requirements. You must select classes in which you meet the requirements.
- Have your parent review and sign the form.
Students will meet with their academic advisor (first initial of students last name for his counselor below) who will call students out of class for an appointment. At this mandatory appointment the advisor will check the completed worksheet with signatures, verify prerequisites, and input course requests into Powerschool.
Mrs. Lauren Stevens (A-D)
Mr. Scott Drain (E-K)
Director of Student Support Services
Mr. Cris Rosales (L-Q)
Mrs. Lindsay Melaas (R-Z)
- Appeal Form
- College Entrance Requirements
- Course Catalog
- Course Descriptions
- Graduation Requirements
- Sample Student 4-year Program
- Honors/AP Requirements
- Registration Calendar
- Time Management Form