As you navigate through your four years at De La Salle, different situations will arise that may create questions for you. The Student Support Services Office has provided a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding to help guide you in the right direction to answer your questions.
Please review the information below, and should you still have questions, please contact Mr. Cris Rosales in the Student Support Services Office at email@example.com.
- What are contacts for trouble-shooting assistance of DLS services?
- What are some reasons I can meet with my counselor?
- Is what I share with the counselor confidential?
- What if I don’t remember my counselor?
- How do I make an appointment with my counselor?
- Do I stay with the same counselor for my four years at DLS?
- Can students change counselors?
- What if I need support for documented learning needs?
- I need tutoring, what are my options?
- I received a concussion, what do I do?
- Who is and how can I meet with my College Counselor?
- How do I request transcripts?
- I need to make up a class, what do I do?
- I would like to take Driver’s Ed; who do I contact?
- How do I look at course offerings and register for next year?