Resources for Parents
We realize that the parents are the primary educators of their children. The Student Support Services department believes that we work in partnership with the parents. These resources below are available for the parents, providing ideas, articles, and references which might lead to further conversation and support for our young men.
Parents should call if they have concerns regarding their child’s emotional health and well-being.
Crisis Hotline Numbers
- Suicide and Crisis: 1-800-833-2900
- Grief Crisis: 1-800-837-1818
- Rape Crisis: 1-800-670-7273
- Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- Runaway: 1-800-718-4357
- Youth Crisis: 1-800-843-5200