Our cafeteria is incredibly popular not just for lunch, but also for breakfast, break, and after school. Located in the Hofmann Student Center, it serves fresh, homemade, healthy food choices that rotate on a daily basis. Equally important, its delicious, nutritious, made-from-scratch foods are available at reasonable prices.
We support local vendors and only serve fresh vegetables and fresh meats. We also use products that are made from recycled and biodegradable materials.
|Hours (unless otherwise noted):
|7 am to 1 pm daily
(Opens Sept. 1)
|After school, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
For convenience, meals may be purchased using a student I.D. card. Funds can be pre-loaded onto the card by going to My SchoolBucks and following the instructions. We recommend that you sign up once the payment portal opens on August 1 to save time once school begins.
Read below for instructions.
De La Salle offers MySchoolBucks®. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Eliminate the need for your student to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, create recurring/automatic payments and more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.