Student Parking Information
- Priority is given to seniors on campus
- Overflow parking for Seniors/Juniors is available at the Church of the Latter Day Saints on Treat Blvd. allocated by our DLS lottery.
- Sophomores are not permitted to park on campus or at the overflow site.
- Student Parking Permits cost $100.
- Abuse of assigned parking may result in loss of privilege and vehicles being towed.
Parking Pass Application Process
De La Salle High School parking permit applications are online for Juniors and Seniors, with a valid driver’s license. The parking permit fee is $100. Parking applications will be available later in 2024. Please log into your SchoolAdmin portal here, the application is an optional item at the bottom of your enrollment checklist.
Student Mass Transit Commuting/Carpooling
BART passes are available in the De La Salle Business Office (Main Office/Administration Building). The cost is $16 for $32 worth of rides. County Youth Fair information is available online at www.cccta.org. For carpooling purposes, parents and students have access to the De La Salle and Carondelet School Directories in PowerSchool under the School Bulletin Icon.