De La Salle Giving Day
Thank You for Your Generosity
Parents, alumni, grandparents, and friends:
There are many days that make us all appreciate the COMMUNITY that is De La Salle High School, and yesterday was one of those days. Thanks to our wonderful Challenge Grant from Steve ‘83 and Kellie Abreu and the 350+ donors who made heartfelt gifts to De La Salle on our Giving Day, together we raised more than $192,000 to benefit our students, a new record for our De La Salle Giving Day!!!
Throughout the day, our De La Salle parents, alumni, grandparents, and friends made a commitment to make a difference in the lives of our students. This support shows how powerful our De La Salle family really is! The success of our De La Salle Giving Day effort will be felt for the weeks and months to come.
To everyone who participated in this wonderful day, THANK YOU! We hope that you enjoy the video above of thanks from some of our students.
In the Spirit of Saint John Baptist de La Salle,
Vice President for Advancement
P.S. Didn’t get a chance to donate? Want to help us reach $200,000? You can still help support the students of De La Salle by making a gift today.
* If you have already contributed to the De La Salle Annual Fund this school year through our Parent Pledge Program or a one-time 2021-2022 gift, thank you so very much for your support. If you are able to make an additional stretch gift this year to help our entire De La Salle community, your investment will be wholeheartedly appreciated!
- OCTOBER 12, 2021 @ 6PM: OVER $160,000 RAISED SO FAR!
- OCTOBER 12, 2021 @ 3:30PM: MATCH SUCCESS!
- OCTOBER 12, 2021 @ NOON: PROGRESS UPDATE
- OCTOBER 12, 2021 @ 6AM: TODAY IS DE LA SALLE GIVING DAY!
- OCTOBER 11, 2021: DE LA SALLE GIVING DAY IS TOMORROW, OCTOBER 12
- OCTOBER 4, 2021: GIVING DAY MATCH
- September 27, 2021: De La Salle Giving Day Announcement
De La Salle Giving Day: Tuesday, October 12, 2021!
Join us on the Social Media Platforms below to share the news on this effort and connect with alumni and friends of De La Salle:
#Give2DLS • #WhyIGive2DLS • #DLSGivingDay