De La Salle’s partnership with parents is vital to the educational experience of every student. Because the cost to educate each student exceeds the amount we receive in tuition, parental giving to the Annual Fund through our Parent Pledge Program provides resources needed to offer the full De La Salle experience.
De La Salle encourages all families to make a tax-deductible, four-year pledge on behalf of each of their students currently attending the school. De La Salle parents have maintained a tradition of supporting the school and our students through tax-deductible donations to the Annual Fund through our Parent Pledge Program. Every year, funds raised through the Parent Pledge Program have enabled De La Salle to enrich the lives of our students by expanding our financial aid program, upgrading educational tools and technologies in the classroom, and continuing to expand our co-curricular programming while keeping tuition increases at a minimum.
De La Salle encourage families to consider making a gift through our Parent Pledge Program at our 1965 Club level of $1,965 annually and those families that contribute at that level will be invited to our 1965 Club reception in the fall.
Parent Pledge Program support has been generously received throughout the years in all amounts and is gratefully accepted and appreciated by our school and students.
Click Here to be taken to our form below, or scroll to read more about how your pledge will benefit your son and all students over the course of his four years at De La Salle.
- Why does De La Salle need private support?
- What is the De La Salle Annual Fund?
- What is the suggested giving level for the Annual Fund?
- Why count on the Annual Fund to cover the costs of the School? Why not just raise tuition?
- What are the tax benefits of making a gift to De La Salle?
- How are gifts to the De La Salle Annual Fund used?
- Will I be asked for another gift?
- What are matching gifts?
- How do I make my pledge to the Annual Fund?
- Parent Pledge Payment Breakdown